What do racers say . . .
- What I like most about the HUNDO was the vibe: a great combination of competitiveness & community.
- Great course, great cause, excellent after-race party & good food.
- I like the friendly feel of the race, aid stations and most of all the beautiful camping (and free!) setting and easy access to the start line.
- It was a pretty fantastic experience all around; The 60 miles of singletrack, course was clearly marked, aid stations were great and the experience was just a lot of fun!
- I think it is wonderful the HUNDO is a "not for profit" and the money goes to a good cause which I am passionate and in support of.
- Everything was great, there were awesome volunteers, race production, and support. The smaller number of racers makes it more elite/authentic/enjoyable.
- The grassroots, low key atmosphere was really friendly compared to some other distance races I have rode. I will definitely do it again!