Something About Us
Bailey 100 Welcome's you on our site Literally.
An Epic Race Making An Epic Difference
Bailey HUNDO c/o David Newcomer
9271 Weeping Willow Ct
Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
Top 20 Fundraisers
Top 20 Fundraisers
What do racers say about the Bailey HUNDO . . .
- What I like most about the HUNDO was the vibe: a great combination of competitiveness & community.
- The HUNDO is progressing along wonderfully. I have been honored to have taken part in the HUNDO each year. Keep the energy going. Keep it local, keep it grassroots, keep it nonprofit and do it for the kids and the community.
- Great course, great cause, excellent after-race party & good food.
- I like the friendly feel of the race, aid stations and most of all the beautiful camp(and free!)setting and easy access to the start line.
- It was a pretty fantastic experience all around; The 60 miles of singletrack, course was clearly marked, aid stations were great and the experience was just a lot of fun!
- I think it is wonderful the HUNDO is a "not for profit" and the money goes to a good cause which I am passionate and in support of.
- Everything was great, there were awesome volunteers, race production, and support. The smaller number of racers makes it more elite/authentic/enjoyable.
- The grassroots, low key atmosphere was really friendly compared to some other distance races I have rode. I will definitely do it again!
2016 HUNDO Countdown Calendar
First packet pickup date is June 15th, 2015 at the Westminster Bicycle Village.
RACE SCHEDULE - WEEK OF RACE
- June 16, 2016 (Thursday) Two days before the race
- 4:30pm-8pm Packet Pickup @ Bicycle Village, Westminster
- - Please note that ALL RIDERS MUST ATTEND ONE OF FOUR RIDER SAFETY MEETINGS. There are two locations with two rider meetings for your
- 5:00pm-6:00pm - Safety Meeting #1- Bicycle Village, Westminster
- 6:30pm-7:30pm - Safety Meeting #2 - Bicycle Village, Westminster
- Bicycle Village, Westminster location
- 9170 Wadsworth Parkway Broomfield, CO 80021
- June 17, 2016 (Friday) Day before the race
- 3:30-6:30 pm - packet pickup @ race finish
- 4:00-5:00pm - Racer Safety Meeting #3- race finish area
- 5:30-6:30pm - Racer Safety Meeting #4- race finish area
- 5:00-7:00pm - Spaghetti dinner - race finish area
- June 14, 2014 (Saturday)
- The Start Line (No Packet Pickup day of the race)
- 6:00am: The Race (HUNDO & HUNDitO) begins from downtown Bailey