THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO RIDE THE 2017 HUNDO/HUNDitO
If you rode the 2016 race you helped the HUNDO distribute over $60,000 to our nonprofit partners and community organizations in the Bailey area. In order to be a financially sustainable event and continue to offer significant financial support to our nonprofit mission of supporting youth biking initiatives around the state and trail building in the Platte Canyon area we require a minimum racer donation/fundraising commitment of $250.
Legacy riders are guaranteed an entry into the 2017 race if registered by March 1st, 2017. If you started the 2016 race you are a Legacy Racer. (Some exceptions may be made on an individual basis).
WANT TO RIDE AN EPIC RACE THAT MAKES AN EPIC DIFFERENCE?
Important changes in the registration process for 2017. Please check the box at the bottom indicating you have read each bullet.
- The race is capped at 400 riders per the USFS. When that many registrations have been received the race registration will close.
- A fundraising commitment of $250 is required to complete your registration and entry into the race. The average fundraising per racer was over $500 in 2015 & 2016!
- On-line advance registration only. We will NOT accept payment at packet pick up or the rider safety meetings. The minimum $250 commitment must be paid by Wednesday, June 7, 2017.
- The race reservation fee is $50, this reservation fee counts towards your $250 fundraising commitment and includes a one day USAC license.
- Each racer that applies to race the HUNDO will receive a fund raising link. Send it to your family and friends so they may help you meet your fundraising goal.
- Jerseys will be given to all registrants who fulfill the $250 fund raising commitment. Racers who reach the $250 goal by April 14, 2017 will receive a jersey at packet pick up. All others who reach their $250 commitment after April 14th will receive a jersey no later than September 22, 2016.
- All registration transactions have a service fee. Donations also have a service fee, but the donor will have the opportunity to tell us who they want to pay the service fee, themselves or the HUNDO. We hope that most donors will elect to pay the service fee themselves, as the HUNDO is a non-profit organization raising funds for kids, bikes and trails.
- Requests for category changes will not be accepted after Friday May 26, 2017
- No refunds will be issued for registration or donation dollars.
- If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.