The Bailey HUNDO & HUNDitO is a wrap! 2015 RESULTS.
"an epic race making an epic difference"
Top Fundraisers 2015
Teams (members & fundraising competition)
Teams (with 3 or more racers)
What do racers say about the Bailey HUNDO . . .
- What I like most about the HUNDO was the vibe: a great combination of competitiveness & community.
- The HUNDO is progressing along wonderfully. I have been honored to have taken part in the HUNDO each year. Keep the energy going. Keep it local, keep it grassroots, keep it nonprofit and do it for the kids and the community.
- Great course, great cause, excellent after-race party & good food.
- I like the friendly feel of the race, aid stations and most of all the beautiful camping (and free!) setting and easy access to the start line.
- It was a pretty fantastic experience all around; The 60 miles of singletrack, course was clearly marked, aid stations were great and the experience was just a lot of fun!
- I think it is wonderful the HUNDO is a "not for profit" and the money goes to a good cause which I am passionate and in support of.
- Everything was great, there were awesome volunteers, race production, and support. The smaller number of racers makes it more elite/authentic/enjoyable.
- The grassroots, low key atmosphere was really friendly compared to some other distance races I have rode. I will definitely do it again!